Jewelry Recycling Program
In an effort to offer a sustainable, transparent alternative to silver/gold buyback programs, we've created the Lackadazee Jewelry Recycling Program!
It's so easy!
1. Print and fill out our Jewelry Recycling Program Form.
2. Place the form and the items you want to be recycled (make sure the items are secure and not loose in the package) into a package.
3. Ship to
4. Once received, you will receive an email letting you know your items arrived safely. All items will undergo a quality verification by our trained staff. If they meet our requirements, you'll receive a store credit to our shop in exchange for your items! The higher the quality and weight of the items, the higher the credit.
Check out our Recycling Perks Calculator HERE to see what discount you're eligible to receive. Please note: Perks only apply to solid gold, sterling silver or authentic gemstone items.
5. Accepted items will be melted down, turned into new products & will help reduce waste in the fine jewelry industry!
Check out our FAQs for more information or email us at email@example.com.
- This is a recycling program, not a "cash for gold/silver" initiative. The mission of our recycling program is to provide our customers with a convenient, safe and transparent way to properly dispose of their unwanted/broken jewelry.
- Sometimes, in order to test the quality of metals, jewelry may need to be CUT INTO OR THE SURFACE MAY BE SCRAPED. By sending in any items, you are consenting to our metalsmiths possibly scraping or cutting into any items sent.
- Lackadazee is NOT responsible for items during mail transit. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during shipping.
- We do not accept the following items: Titanium, platinum, cracked or damaged gemstones, 9k or less. We can recycled gold plate or gold fill items but these items are not eligible for perks.
What can I send in?
You can mail us anything containing gold (10k-24k) or sterling silver. That includes broken jewelry, brooches, silver flatware, rings, scraps of silver/gold, etc. We accept plated or filled items however these items are not eligible for perks. If you're unsure of whether we will accept an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture and description of the item.
Why aren't plated or fill items eligible for perks?
Lackadazee does not have the capability to recycle plated or filled items. For this reason, we will accept these items for our recycling program only for your convenience. These items cannot be used by Lackadazee and will be sent to a third party program to be properly recycled.
What do I get in exchange for my items?
As this is a recycling program, we do not offer cash for items. We do, however, offer a Lackadazee store credit for any items that meet our requirements based on the items type, weight and quality as a thank you for responsibly recycling your precious metals!
How Do I Turn My Items Into the Recycling Program?
Items can either be dropped off at Lackadazee or mailed to
If my items do not meet the Recycling Program requirements or I change my mind, can I get my items back?
Absolutely! Once your items have been received and processed, you will receive an email letting you know if your items met our requirements and how much store credit you are eligible to receive. You have 10 business days to respond and confirm before items are recycled or donated. If you would like your items back, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping & handling on returns.
Do you accept diamonds and other gemstones?